At 212 degrees, it boils.
And with boiling water, comes steam.
And steam can power a locomotion.
And, the one extra degree of effort in business and in life...
seperates the good from the great!
- The average margin of victory for the last 25 years in all major golf tournaments combined was less than 3 strokes.
- The margin of victory between an Olympic Gold Medal and no medal at all is extremely small. In 2004, at the mens 800m race, the margin of victory was .71 seconds.
- The margin of victory at the 2006 Boston Marathon was 1:07 minutes over 26.2 miles.
- At the Indy 500...The average margin for victory for the past 10 years has been 1.54seconds. On average the winner took home $1,278,813. Second place prize is $621,321...a difference of $657,492.
It's your life.
You are responsible for your results.
It's time...to turn up the heat,
To get what you have never had.
You must do whatever it takes,
To do what you have never done.
- The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible.
- It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life...we can never help another without helping ourselves.
- Belief fuels enthusiasm, and enthusiam explodes into passion. And passion fires our souls and lifts our spirits.
- Having a simple, clearly defined goal can capture the imagination and inspire the drive to achieve what never thought possible.
The time is now...to strive for that next degree,
the degree of difference.