Subject: Your Life
Hello it's God. I am here to help you resolve all of your problems. Please realize that I do not need your help but you most certainly need mine. If you are having some difficulty and cannot handle a particular situation, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly place a memo in the OGTD [Outbox for God To Do] box. Once you have placed said memo in this box please refrain from holding onto these thoughts and move on with your life.
- If you find yourself stuck in traffic; don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
- If you have a bad day at work; think of the person who has been out of work for years.
- Should you become heart broken over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
- If you shudder at the thought of Sunday evening coming to soon and missed opportunities for your precious weekend; think of the woman in desperate need, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week just to feed her children.
- If your car breaks down, leaving you stranded miles from help; think of the physically disabled who would love nothing more than to have to take that walk.
- If your child should annoy you one more time; think of the families that would pay any amount of money to have the ability to have their own child annoy them.
- If you should lose in a sports match; be thankful you have the time and ability to play as others could only hope to walk.
- Should you find a grey hair; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
- Should you be annoyed at excessive reading for school or work; think of the person who never had the opportunity to go to school and advance their position in life.
- Should you be frustrated that it is raining; think of those without eyesight who could only wish they could see the drops as they hit an open lake.
- Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be much, much worse.