On Sunday April 5th I did hiked the Grand Canyon. I had done this hike last year and was lucky enough to go back. I wanted to take the time to share what I saw during this unbelievable hike.
I saw 4 kids, all under the age of 17 who took a risk on themselves.
- They didn't know if this hike was going to be possible for them.
- We had enough food and water for all of us
- They knew we wouldn't leave them at the bottom.
- We told them they could turn around anytime they felt like it.
- The rest, was all up to them!
We see it everyday with adults, we don't believe in ourselves enough. Take this as an example and just go do it!! Not necessarily the Grand Canyon but what you are scared of, what you always wanted to do, take your kids away from the computer screen and share some of these experiences with them.
These kids decided to believe in themselves in a big way and the rewards were huge.
I wanted to thank them for making my day so special and congratulate them on taking that risk. You really inspired me on that day.
Congratulations to Ben 12- Chelsey 17- Chantel 16 and their friend Chelsey 17