Seems like each day we all try our best to make sense of the goings on around us. Most things aren’t as simple to figure out with a black & white answer, however it’s our pursuit towards that answer that conversation, debate and hopefully learning arise.
Having said that, here's our 20 questions.
1. Why are the Kardashians famous?
2. Why isn’t good news interesting to the masses?
3. What has Paris Hilton accomplished on her own accord?
4. Why do so many people voluntarily seek/tune into train wrecks?
5. Do people wake up and say ‘when I grow up I want to be a terrorist’ or is there something that sets those wheels in motion?
6. What’s the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter? Don’t they both kill people from other people’s countries in the name of something?
7. Why do we spend a disproportionate amount of time on problems vs. solutions?
8. Why should we feel sympathy for people who suffer because they have made uneducated decisions.
9. Why can’t we do a better job of getting along together ?
10. What’s the difference between a dictatorship and a gvt who censors the information it provides to it’s people?
11. Why doesn’t 95% of the population (employees) realize that 5% of the population (employers) created their opportunity to work, hence can probably find a way to eradicate them?
12. Why are we the only animal species who takes 25+ years to educate our babies how to survive in the world?
13. When will we admit those who have the money, have the power?
14. Why don’t we teach financial management in public school?
15. Why don’t we educate the realities of life in high school?
16. Does anyone ask or check references any more?
17. Why in a democracy of freedom are files upon files of information ‘classified?’
18. Why do people who flow against the grain find themselves ostracized in the media?
19. Do we actually think we will ignore or spend our way out of a global recession?
20. What is funny about jersey Shore?