- Is there an obesity problem? Said nobody.
- Do we lack adequate funding for education? Said nobody.
- Should I recycle?
- Is it bad for one to watch five hours of television a day?
- I wonder what I should eat to be healthy?
- Just where might I find this information? I just don’t know where to look.
We know what we should do. We know where to find information. There is an article a day, every day, on most of the topics listed above in nearly every remaining newspaper on the planet.
The problem isn’t lack of information. It’s whether that information is correct and more over, it is how to implement, measure and execute. Easily and for the regular man/woman that rarely changes much in their daily routine.
We received your brochure. It had information that we read. Then we recycled it and then went back to our normal day to day actions.
What are you going to do to support me make a change? How will you change the world’s behaviours? And why? This is how you stand out from the crowd.
The world doesn’t need another know-it-all. We need humble servants prepared to make a difference through accountability and execution, and all of it based primarily on the information we already have. No more spilled ink. Time for sweat.
Step up. Stand out.
Written by Willie Cromack - The Underdog Effect.