- Someone will get the job ahead of them because their dad knows the owner.
- Someone will make the team before them because their parents lobby harder.
- Someone will pass judgement on them because they are un/athletically inclined.
- Someone will stereotype them based on the color of their skin, and their friends on theirs.
- Someone will judge their faith and beliefs if they don't line up perfectly with theirs.
- Someone will question their intelligence being they are 'just little boys'
I will teach my kids that none of the aforementioned will likely be in their control.
How they chose to react to it, will be.